Hello Deftones fans!
As the Deftones concert comes closer and closer, we can feel the electric excitement fill the air. Since it’s so close, we thought it’d be best to establish some concert venue guidelines:
1. All mobile phones must be turned to silent mode once show starts.
2. No professional cameras (with long lenses, flash, etc.) or any recording equipment,
whether audio or video, are allowed inside the concert halls.
3. No laptops or any computer equipment are allowed inside the concert halls.
4. Strictly no smoking inside the concert halls and at the venue lobby.
5. Knives, guns, any other firearm, candles, explosives, lighters, sharp objects and the
like will be confiscated and turned over to local police. Persons found to be carrying
such items will also be turned over to local police accordingly.
6. Drugs are strictly prohibited.
7. You may not bring your own food and drinks inside the concert halls.
8. Please avoid bringing in large or bulky hand-carry bags inside the concert halls. The
management of the venue and the concert promoter will not be liable for any loss or
9. Large chains, spike bracelets, wallet chains and large metal buckets are not allowed
inside the concert halls.
10. Audience are not allowed to bring in any type of chairs inside the concert halls.
11. Children below 4 feet are strictly not allowed inside the concert halls. Security
personnel have full discretion to check IDs.
12. Pregnant women should sign a waiver prior to entry.
13. Security personnel have full discretion to check/question any person/persons
exhibiting suspicious behavior or carrying suspicious looking items/baggage. All bags
will be subject for inspection.
14. Security personnel have full discretion to detain, question and turn over to local
police anyone exhibiting suspicious and/or violent behavior.
15. Security personnel have full discretion to enforce the above guidelines and to call the
attention of any person/persons who do not comply.
All rules are there for a reason! If we follow them all, no one gets hassled and everyone can enjoy the full force awesomeness of the Deftones Diamond Eyes Tour!
Also, the MOA Pyro-Olympics (Pyrolympics?) are happening on the same day so we strongly urge you guys to come early to avoid the traffic!
Thank you guys for your cooperaton!